Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Many a changes in the last week

So I just signed my DD-214. This is something I have been looking forward to for a while now. Not because i disliked being in the military, but because I wanted to pursue an education. I attempted to go to school while in, but it didn't work out. So I have a few credits, but not many.

As far as the 240 goes, it doesn't. I parked it in the first week of November and there it still sits. I can't justify spending money on it since I am looking for a job now that I am on terminal leave, I am looking into schools, I still have bills, and money is key right now. I scored free stock suspension and will be putting that on today. Going to sell my current setup to help pay bills. So in life, many exciting new things I look forward to. Unfortunately they no longer revolve around my car, and I am not sure I can keep it on the back burner without jeopardizing my financial situation.

I am still in love with cars, 240s, rwd cars in general, boost, ect. I look forward to continuing to help Tyler with his winter project, and Manny with his when he returns from New Orleans next weekend. Until then, I will be signing more documents and watching a new chapter of my life unfold.

1 comment:

  1. man i wish you car would see boost. oh well maybe 2012

    ReplyDelete