Monday, September 27, 2010

I don't know where to begin

There is so much going on I can't organize my thoughts. From cars to jobs to schools to locations to relations...

Lets start with cars, I sold my wheels, suspension will be next after the season is over, then engine(s) and tranny, misc shit from my garage and Tyler's Dad's. I decided to start from scratch. No piece by piece BS, whats the point? I'm tired of looking at my car unsatisfied. I don't think it will ever be 'finished' but I can't keep suppressing the feeling I get when I look at it. Justifying the discrepancies I find. Either I will drive it the way I want it, or it will sit in a garage until it is the way I want it. Simple as that.

Jobs, what do you do after having a secure job for 5 years? Where do you go from that? I have no clue, but I do know McDonalds won't cut it.

School, which one, where, what major?

Like I said, where?

Everything circles back to everything. Sometimes I can't stand it, other times it goes to smoothly to notice. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. How do you know whether or not to pursue the original action? Ask yourself if the juice is worth the squeeze.

1 comment: